Membership is not required in order for a player to be a part of the program.
- Resides in JCHS attendance zone
- Parent or legal guardian of a player who has registered during the calendar year
- Registration fees are paid in full upon closing of registration for each season.
- Attend annual member meeting
- Serves in volunteer role in the program (i.e., board member, team parent, coach, or timekeeper/scorekeeper when needed)
- Must assume timekeeper/scorekeeper, on-field support (when requested by team’s coach), and/or sideline manager roles when that role has not been assumed by a volunteer parent.
Contact us if you would like to become a member.